Yellow Clay Mask - Witch Hazelnut 100ml (2pcs)
This product is currently sold out.
The Cattier yellow clay facial mask, with its perfect blend of yellow and white clay is a gentle, toning treatment for Dry, Fragile skins. Enriched with jojoba oil to moisturise and protect, with peppermint for its refreshing, antiseptic and stimulating properties, and with essential oil of geranium, it softens, soothes and nourishes the epidermis at the same time as detoxifying and clarifying the skin. Due to the high content of micro-nutrients present in the clay, it provides the minerals and oligo-elements needed for a healthy, glowing complexion.
- Yellow clay: Absorbent, Exfoliating, Smoothing, Toning, Eliminates Impurities
- White clay(pH neutral): Absorbent, Decongesting, Soothing, Antiseptic, Remineralising, encourages the Elimination of Toxins
- Organic jojoba oil: Moisturises, Protects, Smoothes
- Organic essential oil of peppermint: Refreshing, Antiseptic, Purifying
- Organic essential oil of geranium: Softening, Soothing, Relaxing
- Lactic acid (vegetable): Moisturising, Firming, pH-balancing for perfect skin tolerance
- Organic hamamelis flower water (Witch Hazel): Soothing, Anti-inflammatory and Revitalizing
Apply in a thick coat over the face and the neck, avoiding the eye and lip areas. Leave on for approximately 10 minutes. If the mask dries on the skin, wet it slightly. Rinse off with tepid water. Complete the treatment by applying a moisturising cream. Shake before use.
*Each order comes with 2 tubes of clay scrubs
Aqua, Kaolin, Illite, Mentha Piperita Extract*, Hamamelis Virginiana Water*, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil*, Mentha Piperita Oil*, Lactic Acid, Citronellol. *Ingredients from organic farming 99.3% of the total ingredients are from natural origin 10% of the total ingredients are from organic farming Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT Standard available at www.cosmetiques.ecocert.com