In order to avoid unnecessary inconvenience, we advise you to read the user manual carefully and/or watch our Youtube video below for better understanding.
LINK - https://youtu.be/BsXojf8fhnk
Step By Step:
1. Switch the curler on and select the setting for curl direction, time and temperature.
Usage Tip: if you would like to use steam function for hair protection, use the bottle provided to fill the steam chamber and press steam button – you could add various types of liquid such as fragrance or liquid leave-in conditioner to scented hair.
* Find steam chamber on the top of the appliance; open the black lid and fill the water.
2. Ensure the section of hair is clean, dry and perfectly combed through.
3. The appliance must be positioned into the hair with the cylinder facing towards the head * where indicated ‘Let Your Beauty Flow’
Important: Section of your hair must be less than 3cm, very long hair must use smaller sections (1~2cm)
4. Lay your hair into the chamber, clamp down to allow the hair to be automatically drawn into the chamber.
Safety feature: If you have taken too much hair, the curler will stop and beep to indicate a problem.
5. Continue to hold the handles closed until the beep stops * 4,8,10 beeps depending on the selected time setting.
6. Release the appliance from the hair. * Do not pull away the appliance from the hair.
7. After use, switch off and unplug the appliance. Allow to cool before storing away.
Maintenance Tip: Insert the tool provided around the cylinder, rotate to clean inside.
Click here to Shop Delegant's Hairstyling Tools and Products.
Your Hairstyling Expert- Delegant
by Tiffson Co.