Have you ever dreamed of having a lock of silky smooth hair like the hair models you see in shampoo Ads? Somewhat like this photo below:
If not all, most girls would like to have such shiny smooth hair that never tangles. The very key step to having healthy lustrous hair is to have healthy growing hair. How do you achieve that? By simply following these steps below:
- People may think that shampooing your hair every day is a ritual to staying clean, but surprising to say, shampooing every day is not good your hair. Reason behind this is because the chemicals in your shampoo dries out and takes away the natural oils of your hair and scalp, and these oils are supposed to act as natural cleaning agents for your hair. Therefore, only shampoo 2-3 times per week. Give your scalp a chance to produce the natural oil your hair needs to get that healthier shine.
- Switch to an Organic Shampoo. Manuka Biotic Shampoo is a natural formula designed to help combat irritation and sensitive scap conditions through the potent health properties of Manuka Oil, together with moisturizing and strengthening properties of Pro-Vitamin B5 and Moroccan Oil.
- Always use a hair conditioner after shampooing, I recommend you using the organic Manuka Biotic Conditioner to give your hair that extra silky glowing shine.
- Rinse hair with cool water. Hot baths can be relaxing to body and loosen up tight muscles, but it is certainly not healthy for hair as it can eliminate essential oils of your hair resulting in dry and dull hair. In contrast, cold water can lock in hair moisture.
- Gentle Hair Care is a must! Gently massage your hair and scalp when shampooing and rinsing hair. Intensely scrubbing your hair will more likely cause hair breakage, also keep in mind to use a wide-tooth comb to brush your hair. Having a daily hair brushing routine helps minimize frizzy hair and hair tangles.
- Apply hair serum or leave-in conditioner. The power of just a few drops of serum can instantly turn dry dull hair look vibrant and sheen.
- Eat healthy. Not only do you have to take care of your hair on the outside but you must incorporate a healthy diet to aid in healthy hair growth. Nutritious foods such as fruits and veggies or produce that are rich in omega 3 are the ideal food options. Taking the right kind of vitamins can also help make your hair healthier and stronger too.
- Go get a haircut from time to time, as split ends make your hair look dull and unhealthy. A regular trim can give hair that soft healthy look.
- Try your best to avoid alcoholic beverages and avoid hair products that contains alcohol. Alcohol can dry out hair follicles thereby making hair dull looking.
- Protect hair from over-heating, ie. Hair dryer, hair styling tools and harmful sun UV rays. Make sure to use a heat protection spray or steam function to prevent your hair from going dry and brittle.
Owning a lock of silky smooth shiny hair is now easily achievable at the ease of your home, these are just a few of the many ways to have gorgeous looking hair.
Delegant’s Luxury Steam Brush is changing women’s lives from all over the world with its unique inbuilt Steam-Tech function that helps straighten hair with ease, while at the same time protecting hair from heat damage. With this new generation damage-free steam brush, you can create countless natural glossy looking hairstyles in just 5 minutes! SHOP NOW
Flick it (your hair) like you mean it. – Tiffson Co.